Silk Eye Mask
Slip our silk eye mask over eyes for relaxation, meditation, and sleep. Wearing an eye mask promotes deeper sleep and less wakefulness throughout the night.
Offered in a pink multi or indigo multi colorway. Hand dyed with madder root, onion skins and organic indigo in Pennsylvania through Poémia’s partner supplier; Designed & hand sewn in PPCo’s studio.
Poemia X PPCo. Spring Capsule
Positive Paper Co and Poémia are like-minded makers, dedicated to sustainability, artistry, and collaboration with the natural world. As a way to breathe new life into remnant fabric, we are launching a spring capsule that is created using the offcuts of Poemia’s gorgeous dresses.
MEET POSITIVE PAPER CO.
Amy Gregorek is an educator and artist with a deep respect for nature and its magic. Amy opened Positive Paper Company five years ago as a passion project to offer handmade greeting cards and sustainable wedding invitation suites. Since then, Amy has become more enthralled with plant dyes and their circular nature, so she expanded her creative mediums to offer an array of naturally dyed, hand sewn and printed textiles. All of her products are sustainably made by hand in small batches using dyestuff foraged locally or food waste directly sent from her community. Each piece is mindfully handcrafted, one of a kind, and made loving in collaboration with mother Earth.
Discover More: https://www.instagram.com/positivepaperco/?hl=en
- Approximate size: 4 X 8"
- Spot Clean as needed.
- Hand Wash cold with ph neutral soap.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Not Applicable
- Made from a combination of Poémia's offcut fabric which include: 100% Organic Cotton & 100% Cupro.
- Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll provide a return shipping label
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and request for return
- Returns accepted within 14 days of purchase, with return tags attached for all returns